question

TomTom avatar image
TomTom asked

iOS Mobile Ads SDK duplicate symbols with MoPub Constants

I am getting duplicate symbols when I added Amazon ads sdk with Mopub on iOS I guess part of your library use MoPub's constant without changing those names.. and I am getting duplicate symbol _MOPUB_BANNER_SIZE, _MOPUB_MEDIUM_RECT_SIZE, _MOPUB_WIDE_SKYSCRAPER_SIZE In Amazon Framework /AmazonAd.framework/AmazonAd(AMMPConstants.o) In Mopub MPConstants.o Of course I can change the constant name in MoPub as a workaround but still.... please fix it. Thanks Message was edited by: TomTom
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

DougM@Amazon avatar image
DougM@Amazon answered
Hello TomTom, Just as a general question, what version of the Amazon MobileAds SDK are you currently using? You can validate for certain by getting the value of [[AmazonAdRegistration sharedRegistration] sdkVersion] , which will return an NSString* to let you know which version you are using. Version 2.1.4 (released October 21 2014) should have resolved this particular issue. Which you should be able to download at https://developer.amazon.com/public/resources/development-tools/sdk .
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Alex avatar image
Alex answered
Hi, Latest available version is 2.1.1 Where can I find 2.1.4? Thanks!
10 |5000