question

ZomboDroid avatar image
ZomboDroid asked

November 2014 Mobile Ads payment not issued

I saw that we did not receive a payment for November 2014 ad earnings yet. Is anybody else experiencing this problem? I opened a support ticket 2 days ago, but I haven't received a reply...
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
You can expect to receive a message shortly via the email address listed in your developer account. Sorry for the delay.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

miloapps avatar image
miloapps answered
I've not received payment for November yet, are these still being processed or should I contact support?
10 |5000

ZomboDroid avatar image
ZomboDroid answered
We still haven't received any follow up e-mail...
10 |5000

ZomboDroid avatar image
ZomboDroid answered
Now we've received a reply: "Thank you for writing in and sorry for the delay. We have escalated your issue to the appropriate internal team for further investigation. We will reply to this case as soon as we have more information on this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work on this issue." Not very reassuring I have to say...
10 |5000

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
Hi ZomboDroid, You should now have a response from a member of our team in the email address associated with your developer account.
10 |5000

ZomboDroid avatar image
ZomboDroid answered
We received a reply saying that the payment delay was caused by a recent change in payment information. We have last changed the payment info Jun 14, 2014 so I am not sure this is entirely true. Let's just hope that we'll receive the missing payment on the next payment cycle...
10 |5000