question

amazonmask avatar image
amazonmask asked

Getting a Tax ID

Hi, Tax ID that needs a EIN that needs ITIN that can't be provided to Egyptians as stated in this link: http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Acceptance-Agent-Program Only these agents can get ITIN Belgium Brazil Canada Dominican Republic Germany Guam Hong Kong Israel Italy Japan Mexico Netherlands New Zealand Norway Philippines Portugal Puerto Rico Singapore United Kingdom Venezuela Is any one here outside these country manged to get the Tax ID ? kindly help me and let me know how did you get it? regards, sameh
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi, Unfortunately, we are not authorized to provide guidance on how to complete the Tax Identity Interview. For further assistance we suggest reviewing the tax interview guide provided via your distribution portal. If you are still uncertain about how to proceed, please consult a tax professional.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

amazonmask avatar image
amazonmask answered
It has been a year now and I'm trying to get a TIN with no hope. I even contacted amazon to send it by cheque using " registered mail " as "regular mail" never arrive to me, but they refused.
10 |5000