question

flapjack avatar image
flapjack asked

android.app.SuperNotCalledException

Hi, I'm getting the following error in some phones (not in all): [i]android.app.SuperNotCalledException: Activity {com.myapp.package/com.amazon.device.ads.AdActivity} did not call through to super.onCreate() at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2211) at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2295) at android.app.ActivityThread.access$700(ActivityThread.java:150) at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1280) at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99) at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:175) at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5279) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Method.java) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1102) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:869) at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(NativeStart.java)[/i] Does any body know what could be the problem? I'm using the latest sdk 5.4.235, and this crash is only reproducible in some devices.
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

DougM@Amazon avatar image
DougM@Amazon answered
Hello, we have escalated this to the appropriate internal team for investigation. We will update this thread when we have an update or require more information in order to investigate the issue further.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.