question

Pedro avatar image
Pedro asked

eCPM way down

So, after the bug that multiplied by 5 the eCPM for a couple days last week, has Amazon dropped artificially the eCPM to compensate? I'm facing 30-40% lower eCPM on the last 2-3 days. Fixing a problem with another problem is not the way to show a solid solution. Best
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Pedro avatar image
Pedro answered
Am I the only one with 30-40% less revenue for the last 5 days?
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Maj avatar image
Maj answered
We are facing the same issue as well. Recently ECPM for US traffic on banners are declining. On one of our apps we are getting $0.97 and other one only $0.68 for US traffic on banner ads which is lower than some other networks for same ad type and region.
10 |5000

Cloud avatar image
Cloud answered
I have to laugh at the idea that eCPM going up is a bug while eCPM going down a short time later is Amazon deliberately making changes. All of this is intentional. It comes and goes and we're all pretty much at the whim of what Amazon wants to pay.
10 |5000