question

kuan avatar image
kuan asked

any issue with Mobile Ads Performance Reports???

hello, the Mobile Ads Performance Reports is not normal,all Performance drop much,,what's wrong??
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

md9261 avatar image
md9261 answered
I've noticed an abnormal dropoff in the last two days as well.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

miloapps avatar image
miloapps answered
This happens a couple of times every month and it needs to be fixed. On the 23rd I saw 50% less requests recorded (when I know I sent much more to Amazon) and yesterday no requests are showing in the reports. This usually "fixes itself" after a day or so but it's not really acceptable. At the very least a person from support should alert us there is a delay in reporting.
10 |5000

Amazon Customer avatar image
Amazon Customer answered
Here too
10 |5000

ZomboDroid avatar image
ZomboDroid answered
We're having problems with the reports as well...
10 |5000

Millenium Apps avatar image
Millenium Apps answered
I have the same issue and I agree with you, it's unacceptable to see wrong reports two days after from a big company like amazon, even small ad-networks don't make mistakes in reporting. Guys you need to fix your algorithm, at least avoid showing wrong reports.
10 |5000

Sanyu avatar image
Sanyu answered
10 |5000

maxsms avatar image
maxsms answered
Any update to this please, it's been over a day now. I am seeing some updated figures for USA only and nothing for all other regions. Communication is important here please.
10 |5000

ZomboDroid avatar image
ZomboDroid answered
Are the reports still inaccurate or are the revenues really that low?
10 |5000

kuan avatar image
kuan answered
did fix the problem? my report is still wrong ,the Impressions less than Requests*Fill Rate
10 |5000

Millenium Apps avatar image
Millenium Apps answered
Now it seems that requests are corrected. But fill rate is very low this month: 20% on all countries and less than 10% outside US. Are you getting the same issue? It's really unacceptable to see such a fill rate if it's not a bug. It's not the first time and for sure sadly not the last time. That's amazon, high eCPM with ridiculous fill rate. As a result unstable.
10 |5000