question

andrewkozak avatar image
andrewkozak asked

How to distribute

Hello. I want to upload 2 programs on amazon market (android) - paid and free. How can I do this? To upload on google play I use license library for paid version. What changes (in code or libraries) should I do to upload it on amazon. Please give links in answer. If you can, please describe all process. Thank you. Waiting for answer.
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Andrewkozak, Thank you for your post. You need to submit two different apps in the store for free and paid version respectively. For free version you have to select "Are you charging for this app?" as "No, this is a free app " in the app setting in distribution portal. For paid one you could two things. 1. You could let Amazon calculate the list price for app. 2. You could set list price of your app for each market separately. For better clarity of list price you should refer below link https://developer.amazon.com/help/faq.html#InternationalOverview

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

andrewkozak avatar image
andrewkozak answered
Thank you Sujoy@Amazon, What about licensing library?

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Andrewkozak, There is no need of licensing your app to submit it in Amazon App Store. Thanks.