question

yuriy nikshych avatar image
yuriy nikshych asked

Ads not showing up in non-test mode?

Greetings! When I have test mode on everything works great, but when I turn it off there are no ads. Is this because I'm not in the US?
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yuriy nikshych avatar image
yuriy nikshych answered
also, to clarify, I'm using my key and also my tax identity is validated
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered
Hi there, Thanks for getting in touch. There is no reason as to why you are not able to see ads just because you are outside of the US. However, it does depend on what country you're in. For more information on where Amazon Ads is available, see here: https://developer.amazon.com/appsandservices/apis/earn/mobile-ads/docs/faq Regardless, I'd suggest checking out adb logcat for your app as if you can get test ads working, then there may be something else causing issues. For example, your app could be targeted towards children where ads would automatically be disabled for. Any more information would be appreciated. Regards, Jamie
10 |5000