question

devilapp avatar image
devilapp asked

DISABLED_APP

Hi. Till yesterday i keep getting this error,( DISABLED_APP ) it seems to me that the profile is ok. (Tax profile information has been verified ) This is key: a20a5f223c0e4feaac18c3f7dd1376ba Where i mistake ?? Thank you
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

devilapp avatar image
devilapp answered
I noticed that the banner they work without any problem, nell'interstitial entering the test mode works. // For debugging purposes flag all ad requests as tests, but set to false for production builds. AdRegistration.enableTesting(true); if i enabledTesting false. i now receive this message: "Server Message: no results. Try again in 10 seconds" Thank you
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

devilapp avatar image
devilapp answered
My country is Italy
10 |5000

devilapp avatar image
devilapp answered
I see that if i have IP USA work ( 3 --> 5 is ok ). But IP Italy the message server is "no results" Pity
10 |5000

Ross@Amazon avatar image
Ross@Amazon answered
Please refer to the knowledge base article covering no fill errors here: https://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=5228&tstart=0.
10 |5000