question

Andrey avatar image
Andrey asked

Missing months in "Mobile Ads Payment History"

I've asked this question support, but they are answering questions I have not asked, so will ask hear. In "Mobile Ads Payment History" of my account I do not have records for February and April 2015. Why did it happened? I've asked support about missing February record, got an answer, saying it will appear next billing cycle, instead I have now two months missing. Support answering me about actual "Payment", saying it will be deposited in my account after reaching some sum. Again, to be sure, I am asking about missing records in "Mobile Ads Payment History" were I can see how much money I've got for previous month. May be I would get an answer here.
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Tony@Amazon avatar image
Tony@Amazon answered
Hello Andrey, Thank you for writing in the forums and sorry for the delayed response. Due to privacy and security concerns, we do not discuss developer payment issues in the public forums. However, we have responded to the inquiry you submitted via "Contact Us". If you have any further issues with your payments, please let us know via the "Contact Us" form.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.