question

matt avatar image
matt asked

Impossible to connect with Facebook/Google+ in app

After Amazon publishing, impossible to connect with Facebook/Google+ in application I checked DRM, I don't know if it breaks everyting but the apk worked fine before publishing on Amazon ! The application is "Who Am I", package name is amazon.equasoft.whoami Please answer quickly, I don't want to lose potential customers
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

matt avatar image
matt answered
As I unterstand, Amazon unpack the apk and sign it with its own key, that is obviously different from key used to parameter facebook and google+ login. Can we get hash for facebook and Google+ (SHA1) ?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi, The default signature applied to your app is a certificate supplied by Amazon that is unique to your developer account. If your signing strategy requires that a different certificate be applied (for using third-party APIs), you may do so by submitting a request using the Contact Us ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) form. Please indicate the title of the app for which you are submitting the request.

mikaelalfredsson avatar image
mikaelalfredsson answered
Is there no way of just getting the SHA1 signature from our own unique developer certificate?

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Mikaelalfredsson, Thank you for your post. You should get SHA1 signature of your own dev certificate by running the following command. keytool -list -alias -storepass -keystore You should refer below link for details about keytool, http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/tools/windows/keytool.html