question

rititk avatar image
rititk asked

Amazon Ads failed to load

Ad failed to load. Code: NO_FILL, Message: Server Message: DISABLED_APP.try again in 30 sec , and when i tried after 2 sec it gives me ( Ad failed to load. Code: NO_FILL, Message: SDK Message: no results. Try again in 28 seconds).like this way it reducing the second and after 30 sec again the first error prompted( Ad failed to load. Code: NO_FILL, Message: Server Message: DISABLED_APP.try again in 30 sec).
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Ritik, Thank you for writing to us. Server Message: DISABLED_APP - The server has denied your ad request. You may need to wait longer for your registration information to process. NO_FILL Server Message: no results. Try again in X seconds. The server did not have any ads for this request. Subsequent calls will return immediately with no results for the next X seconds. No Fill' would be the expected result for any location outside the US, ad impressions will only be delivered in the US. But with test mode enable you should be receive test impressions all the time across the globe.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rititk avatar image
rititk answered
but sir i am trying to run since yesterday ..it gives me same error .pls let me know if add is not available for my app or what other reson . my code is: AdRegistration.enableLogging(true); AdRegistration.enableTesting(true); AdRegistration.setAppKey(APP_KEY); this.adView = new AdLayout(this, com.amazon.device.ads.AdSize.SIZE_1024x50); this.adView.setListener(this); LinearLayout layout_amazon = new LinearLayout(this); LinearLayout.LayoutParams lp = new LinearLayout.LayoutParams( LinearLayout.LayoutParams.MATCH_PARENT, LinearLayout.LayoutParams.WRAP_CONTENT); adView.setLayoutParams(lp); layout_amazon.addView(this.adView,lp); adView.loadAd(new AdTargetingOptions()); pls review this .if there is any error in my code
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Ritik, Can you make sure that you are using the latest Ads SDK? The latest version is 5.1.153.One more thing! What APP key you are using. Is it "sample-app-v1_pub-2" as used in the SimpleAdSample? Or it's your own app key? If it's your own app key. Can you send us the app id or name through ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) so that we can debug it in our end? Please mention about this thread url in the Contactus case you are going to raise. Thanks.
10 |5000

rititk avatar image
rititk answered
hello sir i am using the latest version of adds sdk ( 5.1.153).i have send you the app key Message was edited by: rititk
10 |5000

rititk avatar image
rititk answered
waiting for your answer sir....
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
I just replied through the ContactUs. Please check.
10 |5000

Anime Series avatar image
Anime Series answered
Hi I am having the same problem in getting the ads displayed. I also updated my ads sdk but still, it shows "Ad failed to load. Code: INTERNAL_ERROR, Message: Server Message: DISABLED_APP". Please resolve this issue.
10 |5000

Ross@Amazon avatar image
Ross@Amazon answered
Please contact us through email ( https://developer.amazon.com/public/support/contact/contact-us) for support with this issue.
10 |5000