question

ZomboDroid avatar image
ZomboDroid asked

Bad fill rates after October 9th.

Did anyone else experience a sudden drop in impression on October 9th? The drop hasn't recovered, fill rate went from 30% to 3%. I have contacted support but there are no answers yet.
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ZomboDroid avatar image
ZomboDroid answered
Another app went from a few thousand impressions to ZERO impressions in one day. It's making requests but receiving no ads. I have contacted support on Monday and have not received an answer. So now we have two apps that are receiving no ads. I really hope this pattern will not continue. Can someone from the Amazon developer team check what is happening? As I said, your official support gave no response after 4 days of waiting.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ross@Amazon avatar image
Ross@Amazon answered
Since this is an issue tied specifically to your account I've replied to you via email.
10 |5000

ZomboDroid avatar image
ZomboDroid answered
Thank you
10 |5000

ZomboDroid avatar image
ZomboDroid answered
Today, another app's fill rate dropped from 25% to 2%. This is now the third app in a one week time frame. I have also send an update via official support. Interesting how the fill rate is okay one day, but then in drops the next day and stays there for good. We will wait until the end of this week, but afterwards we won't have any other choice than to make a switch to another ad provider. Especially since the holiday season will be here very soon.
10 |5000

ZomboDroid avatar image
ZomboDroid answered
Hi! When running the ads in test mode we receive the following error: onAdFailedToLoad()Code: INTERNAL_ERROR, Message: Server Message: DISABLED_APP. Why is our app considered as disabled? The app is available on Google Play AND your Amazon Appstore.
10 |5000

ZomboDroid avatar image
ZomboDroid answered
We are still getting errors. For Interstitial Ads this is in the LOG: "amazonInterstitialAd: onAdFailedToLoad()Code: INTERNAL_ERROR, Message: Server Message: DISABLED_APP" For banner ads in test mode are getting this: "onAdFailedToLoad() adError: com.amazon.device.ads.AdError@db8e3b8" For banner ads in normal mode we are getting this: "onAdFailedToLoad() adError: com.amazon.device.ads.AdError@17c99cd" We have also tried an older APK form August 2015 when your ads were working just fine and are getting DISABLED_APP messages. This means there must be a problem on the your servers side. Here is a an APK with the latest Amazon SDK, test mode and logs enabled: http://zombodroid.com/temp/amazonads/mggplay_amazon_test.apk Here is the older APK which was released in august and was working fine: http://zombodroid.com/temp/amazonads/mggplay_2015_08_18.apk Here is the log generated from the Amazon SDK with "AdRegistration.enableLogging(true)" and "AdRegistration.enableTesting(true)": http://zombodroid.com/temp/amazonads/amazonadlog.txt Our other app Memes for Messenger shares its code base with Meme Generator and is getting test ads. Again it seems the problem is on your server side. The problem with this app is that fill rates have fallen by about 90% from October 9th.
10 |5000

Ross@Amazon avatar image
Ross@Amazon answered
The issue involving your application has been resolved. Amazon Mobile Ads should now display as expected.
10 |5000

ZomboDroid avatar image
ZomboDroid answered
I can confirm that this issue is now resolved. We have one more support ticket open with your support team, regarding the sharing issues on Fire tablets. Message was edited by: ZomboDroid
10 |5000