question

Martin Finch avatar image
Martin Finch asked

Big drop in downloads on June 21st and 22nd. anyone else seeing this?

Hi all. I think there's a delay in the reporting tab as I can only see 4 downloads yesterday compared to a few thousand usually. The other analytics sites show I'm getting downloads and I can still see our games listed on the app store when I browse so I'm assuming it's a delay in reporting. Is anyone else having the same problem? Thanks all Martin
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

A. E. B.-H avatar image
A. E. B.-H answered
Yes, thanks for the comment. I'm seeing the same issue. Numbers down 75 percent on the 21st. No sales on the 22nd.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Victor Goh avatar image
Victor Goh answered
I am seeing this issue too. Hope it clears up soon.

Martin Finch avatar image
Martin Finch answered
Thanks for the reply guys. As always I'm glad its not just me :) So likely to just be a reporting issue.

Mark1963 avatar image
Mark1963 answered
Yes, I can confirm that I am having the exact issue. Amazon's reporting has always been extremely good, I'm sure this is just a weekend glitch and they will get it fixed pretty fast.

A. Cummings avatar image
A. Cummings answered
I'm down to all zero here just to confirm you are not alone too. I did send in a mail to support about it earlier as all week my graphs have not been matching the sales numbers until much later in the day too. Seems to have started about a week ago for me until today, nowt!

A. E. B.-H avatar image
A. E. B.-H answered
99 Percent of the time I appreciate Amazon and their service, but I can't figure out why they can't let us know when there is an issue like this.

jeremy avatar image
jeremy answered
today i have no downloads what so ever. Is this just me?

md9261 avatar image
md9261 answered
Drop off 6/21, no sales 6/22 or today. E-mailed support yesterday, no response yet.

jeremy avatar image
jeremy answered
This sucks

alex cuff avatar image
alex cuff answered
also seen drop on 22nd with 0 paid or free downloads