question

jebajiga avatar image
jebajiga asked

In-App check for already buyed

Hello, I'm new here and also with android and amazon development. Currently I'm building android application with in-app purchase with this scenario: 1.User start application, than application should check if user have any previous purchases without asking, just download from own server buyed items 2. After successful purchase of new item is downloaded from own server 3. User cant buy same item again ------ My questions are following: 1. I know that I need to implement to check currently logged user, how to simulate that all locally? 2. Can someone provide simple and clean solution for my application scenario Sorry for my bad English and Thank You
iap
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

StephenC@Amazon avatar image
StephenC@Amazon answered
Hi -- If I understand correctly, you want to maintain the status of entitlements on your own server -- this can certainly be done, though the API provides a single call that does it for you. In essence, you would have to re-implement portions of the IAP API yourself. I assume you would do this because the IAP API does not provide something you need? Can you describe the scenario you're interested in, and maybe I can tell you how to accomplish it using the IAP API.
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.