question

Hugo Munoz avatar image
Hugo Munoz asked

In-App items under review

Hi everyone, I have created a few consumable InApp items then submitted for approval, currently their status is Under Review, so the question is the following: Does the under Under Review Status prevents me for testing this with my App ?? and how long does it take to get approved ?? Thanks in advance.
iap
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Hi Hugomj, Once you submit IAP items to Amazon, it needs to go through Review and Publish process. Below are the answers for your questions, 1) If your IAP items are under 'Review' status, then it will not be available to users till the status goes to Live. 2) Usually it takes a day or couple to get it Live but again it depends on the IAP item testing. If you need to find out status/information regarding your IAP items, please raise a contact us( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) to Amazon Support Team. Hope this information helps. Thank you.
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.