question

productostudios avatar image
productostudios asked

A Couple Rookie Questions

1. I'm having trouble when trying to purchase items marked as CONSUMABLE using the testing apk on my Kindle Fire when exported from Adobe Air. I never get a PURCHASE_SUCCEEDED event. However, if I use the exact same json file, but change the type to ENTITLED it works fine. My other ENTITLED products work fine too Is there something I'm missing consumables. 2. This one one might be obviosu, but I have not seen it referenced any where. Can I submit a .apk that includes the Amazon in-app purchasing api to GooglePlay, or will it only work if apps are purchased directly from Amazon? I figure the latter is the case, bit I need to ask.
iap
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

productostudios answered
Forget #1, I figured that out. However, I'm still curious about #2.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Hi, Its good to know that you got answer for first question :), however for second one, If you are telling about apps submitting to Googleplay which has Amazon IAP Api, then it will not be supported as google use different api for in-app purchases. But if you are telling about conversion of Google billing to Amazon IAP, then please follow this reference link( https://developer.amazon.com/sdk/in-app-purchasing/reference/google-to-iap.html) for more information. Hope this information helps. Thank you.

productostudios answered
Thanks, that is what I figured. Sales are so slow on Google Play that I'm considering just launching on Amazon anyway.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Great, thank you :)