question

engineeringbms avatar image
engineeringbms asked

InAppPurchase Restore Subscription

In the Amazon InAppPurchase documentation I read that: 1)A user is able to associate n devices to an Amazon account 2)The purchased items must be availables on all devices associated to the Amazon account I am implementing Amazon InAppPurchase in my appliaction. This application is free but it has some premium contents(video). This contents are available to user that subscribe a renewable subscription product. The contents are covered by copyright and I can't show a content to more devices contemporaneously. I am violating the rule 2 ? There are some probability that my application doesn't pass the Amazon review step for this ? In my application I implemented a mechanism that enable the user(identified by its SIM MSISDN) to share the subscription product to another SIM using a PIN code. Does this feature violates the InAppPurchase Rules ? There are some probability that my application doesn't pass the Amazon review step for this ? Thank You Alessandro
iap
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Anshul@Amazon avatar image
Anshul@Amazon answered
The subscription content should be available on all eligible devices registered to the customer's Amazon account once the customer buys a subscription and yes this can lead to app not passing Amazon's review step.
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.