question

E. Gonenc avatar image
E. Gonenc asked

Change Log

Hi, I've just noticed in-app purchasing jar updated to 1.0.4 but I couldn't find any change logs. I wanted to see if there are any important changes/fixes and I should update my current apps. So, is it possible to get a change log?
iap
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Hi, you will get the Change Log along with the release notes in the downloaded SDK file.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

E. Gonenc avatar image
E. Gonenc answered
Hi Samuel, Thanks for the reply but I've already checked SDK file before making the post and unable to find any release notes in it... There are some text files and API docs in html format but none of them seems to contain release/change logs... Would be great if you could point me to the correct file...

Samuel@Amazon answered
Hello EG, we are looking into this and we will update you on this thread once we got information on this. Thank you.

Samuel@Amazon answered
Hello EG, sorry for delay in responding back to your question. The new IAP jar has very minimal changes and bug fixes. Thank you.