question

StephenC@Amazon avatar image
StephenC@Amazon asked

Welcome to In-App Purchasing

Hi Everyone -- Just wanted to welcome you to the IAP forum. Please send along any questions you have about implementing the API in your app, we'll do our best to assist you! Steve
iap
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

androidjagan avatar image
androidjagan answered
Hi Steve, I install Amazon Test Client app in my android emulator and open the app its shown three different operations like, Active Transactions, change user and Interactive mode. i "clicked" any one operation wait for few seconds and close app automatically....kindly, tell the solutions... Thanks for advance

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

StephenC@Amazon avatar image
StephenC@Amazon answered
Hi -- Can you tell me what version of the emulator you are using? The SDK Tester makes use of Web Views, and there are known bugs in certain versions of the Android Emulator related to that feature. I'd also suggest using the Kindle Fire emulator ( https://developer.amazon.com/sdk/fire/emulator-guide.html) and load SDK Tester on that. Let us know how it works for you.

samintechvalens avatar image
samintechvalens answered
Hi Steve!! I am new to amazon, and wants to publish and upload my app with Amazon. I also included In -app purchase according to Google code Billing service. Will that be fine for Amazon too?? Or it will not work if I upload my application on this App Store??

Anshul@Amazon avatar image
Anshul@Amazon answered
Hi, Welcome to Amazon Developer forums. The BillingService is part of Google's In-App purchase API and hence the application must be ported to use Amazon's IAP SDK. Pls refer https://developer.amazon.com/sdk/in-app-purchasing/reference/google-to-iap.html on porting any app from Google In-App Billing (IAB API) to Amazon IAP API.

ncst77 avatar image
ncst77 answered
My last submission was rejected, and the error I was given was "The 2 in-app items, namely 'xxxx',were not found in the app." The IAP works fine in sandbox mode, and the sku that I use in sandbox mode is identical to the one that I've created for the app. I've submitted a help request, but I was curious if anyone else has dealt with a similar problem.

Anshul@Amazon avatar image
Anshul@Amazon answered
We have received your ContactUs and one of our engineers will reach out to you.

ncst77 avatar image
ncst77 answered
Thank you: I just received an email from your team, and with the screenshots and log file that they sent, I was able to find the problem very quickly. Thank you for your help!