question

DIY Bride avatar image
DIY Bride asked

App versus Sale

I am Amazon rookie and I am trying to understand the difference between the App # and the Sales #. I am currently offering a free issue. However, I don't understand the numbers on the dashboard. Here are my questions: 1. I am currently showing App #200 and Sales #3. Is the App # a reflection of downloads only - no purchases? 2. Of the 200 people who have downloaded the app - do they have to commit to a sale before they can see the free issue? So in other words will they show as a sale until they opt out before the 30 day trial is over? 3. Or do you get to download the App, read the free version without any sale commitment? I am trying to see if I am giving away my product by using the free issue because no one seems to be buying it - which is highly unusual because we sell thousands each month through other vendors. Thank you for any help you can lend.
iap
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Dixith@Amazon avatar image
Dixith@Amazon answered
Thank you for your post. Please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with your queries . Then one of our support team member will assist you further.
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.