question

Roger F. Peters avatar image
Roger F. Peters asked

PurchaseRequestStatus not SUCCESSFUL, but charges go through?

I successfully tested and submitted an app with two in app purchases. Now that the app is live, when I try to purchase an item I am getting an error that only occurs when this condition fails: if (status == PurchaseRequestStatus.SUCCESSFUL) I am getting a confirmation that I paid, and the Amazon IAP portion says everything completed fine, but the above check fails and the user gets an error, so the app doesn't unlock the item. I was hoping I could revert to an older version, but that doesn't seem to be an option. I can add in more logic to print out what the status is to help me debug, but I'm hoping for some quick help on what to do. I'm sort of at a loss since it works fine with the tester. I have double checked that the names of my items are the same in the json response and for my in-app items, so I know that isn't an issue. On a side note, one of my items is listed as 'approved' and the other as 'live' for my in-app items, but they both exhibit this same problem.
iap
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Chirag@Amazon avatar image
Chirag@Amazon answered
HI Roger, Can you submit a Contact-Us with the specifics of your app, and what device you are testing on? I'd like to investigate further. Thanks, Chirag

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Roger F. Peters avatar image
Roger F. Peters answered
Ok, I just sent in something on the contact form with my JSON test file - thanks.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Hi Roger, your contact us has been take care. Thank you.