question

thesuiter avatar image
thesuiter asked

IAP Version confusion

I had version 1.0.4 of the IAP JAR library for weeks, then I recently upgraded to 1.0.5 after seeing a post in the forum. I then submitted my app using this version but it has been rejected and the feedback says: "Recently, we updated our In-App-Purchasing jar file to resolve an issue with the In-App Purchasing API. This change does not require you to make any modifications to your IAP implementation, it simply requires that you rebuild your app using the updated IAP jar. In order to update your app, simply download the latest version of the Appstore SDK and replace the IAP jar in your project with the recommended version of the IAP jar ? v.1.0.3. This version is currently live and available on the Mobile App Distribution Portal - https://developer.amazon.com/sdk/thank-you.html. Then, build and submit your app to the Mobile App Distribution Portal. Please note in the testing notes field that you are resubmitting your app at the behest of Amazon, upgrading to IAP Jar 1.0.3, and we will expedite the ingestion process for your app." Indeed, now when I go to download the latest version it is 1.0.3! What on earth is going on here? There is no change log, no version history. Has this been rolled back? I don't want to rebuild and submit until I know for sure which version I should use. Thanks
iap
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Dixith@Amazon avatar image
Dixith@Amazon answered
Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. We can understand your frustration. Please raise a contact-us ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with your app details. This would help us to investigate the issue and will assist you further.
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.