question

candycaneapps avatar image
candycaneapps asked

Amazon IAP APIs not being called on non-Kindle-Fire devices?

Whenever I try to do an IAP purchase on a device other than a Kindle Fire, it does not do anything. Is there anything I could be doing wrong that would make IAPs only work on Kindle Fire?
iap
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dixith@Amazon avatar image
Dixith@Amazon answered
IAP purchase always work on both Amazon and Non-Amazon devices. Please make sure you installed Amazon App Store client on Non Amazon devices for IAP items working. Hope this information helps you.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

candycaneapps avatar image
candycaneapps answered
I already tried that but it would still not react to me attempting to purchase something. Could it be because I'm on a country that is not supported by Amazon? My Kindle Fire I believe is registered as an American device and as such might explain why it works there.

Dixith@Amazon avatar image
Dixith@Amazon answered
Hi, Amazon Apps is currently available for customers in the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, and Japan. On KindleFire device, if you have registered your account with any of the above countries, then you can able to purchase all the apps in Amazon App Store client from any country in the world.