question

Rasmus Munkvold Bennett avatar image
Rasmus Munkvold Bennett asked

Amazon android App doesn't work why?

As a app developer of android apps, I downloaded Amazon's app store on my samsung smart phone, to see where my apps were and what the customers actually see when they search. It doesn't work! I would of thought with Christmas coming, Amazon would have a app that actually worked! What do you other developers think about it?
iap
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Anshul@Amazon avatar image
Anshul@Amazon answered
Thank you for your post. We are able to search your LIVE apps (using Appname, ASIN, keyword and Category) via the Amazon Appstore client(US market) on a Samsung smartphone. However if you still face any issues in App search, then please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with your app details and search criteria and one of our support engineers will help you fix the issue.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rasmus Munkvold Bennett avatar image
Rasmus Munkvold Bennett answered
well after uninstalling then installing it 5 - 8 times still does not work in the UK on a samsung fit. Have been in contact with amazon.ie, however the does not work, cannot resize the screen, the develppers apps does not function well either.

Dixith@Amazon avatar image
Dixith@Amazon answered
Thank you for your response. We can understand your problem and need to investigate your issue why your app is not available on UK on a Samsung Fit. Please raise a contact us(( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with your complete app details. Then one of our support engineer will help you to fix the issue.