question

aidigame avatar image
aidigame asked

Confusion about the item information in JSON file

As is known,if we want to test our app integrated with Amazon IAP function in sandbox environment,we need a json text file,which contains the IAP item information used to respond to IAP API calls.For each consumable item description,there is a property called "smallIconUrl",which is an url and points to some image.As we know,there are a confirmation dialog and a thank you dialog in the purchase flow and the image should be put in a place in both dialogs saying "Test Item".I have an image,put it in our server and I can access the image by entering some url in my chrome explorer.However,when I replaced the string after smallIconUrl with the url to purchase the corresponding item in the app,the image didn't appear in both dialogs as expected.So where is my problem?Any help will be highly appreciated:-)
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dixith@Amazon avatar image
Dixith@Amazon answered
Thank you for your post. Currently we are looking into the issue and will get back to you once we have an update.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dixith@Amazon avatar image
Dixith@Amazon answered
Thank you for bringing this issue to our notice. Currently replacing of property "smalliconURL" in json file feature is not available in SDK Tester environment. We will forward this issue to the concerned team.
10 |5000

aidigame avatar image
aidigame answered
Dear DiXith, Thanks for your reply,I really appreciate it.Hope that help others encountering same problems:)
10 |5000