question

mnedev avatar image
mnedev asked

Not seeing the Purchase UI

Hi, In my app, when I click a button, it will call this code with the correct sku. I added all those sku's to the .json file. PurchasingManager.initiatePurchaseRequest(productSku); However, I'm not seeing Amazon's purchase UI. I have added the receiver in AndroidManifest.xml. I have the in-app-purchasing-1.0.4.jar in the library. Anything else? Thanks
iap
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Henderson@Amazon avatar image
Henderson@Amazon answered
We have received your query and are currently working to resolve the issue. We will post a thorough response on this thread. If there is any additional information you can provide, please use our Contact form: https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mnedev avatar image
mnedev answered
I use Android SDK 2.2. Does it matter which Android SDK to use with Amazon's SDK?

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Yeah, it does matter. Amazon SDK supports from Android version 2.3.3 and above.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
The Amazon Client is an integral part of the In-App Purchase API. Once you initiate a purchase via the PurchasingManager, the client surfaces and presents an Amazon branded user interface to complete the transaction. This flow is used by all apps that choose to employ In-App Purchasing API. If the client is not installed or is otherwise not available, the PurchasingManager surfaces a message to the customer indicating the appropriate course of action.

rkamalya avatar image
rkamalya answered
HI, I have got the similar issue in release mode. In sandbox mode I can clearly see the purchasing UI , but in release mode nothing happens. (I have checked once more with my Android version, it is set to 3.2, so I guess the problem is not in the sdk version) if the problem is solved for you , could you pls share some tips ? Message was edited by: rkamalya

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered