question

Heghine Hakobyan avatar image
Heghine Hakobyan asked

In-app items

Dear all, When I'm submitting in-app items(in particular consumable items), I need to submit 4 pictures. Can anybody explain where in app this pictures will show up? Thanks in advance!
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

StephenC@Amazon avatar image
StephenC@Amazon answered
Hi Heghine -- The pictures you submit will be shown on your app's page in the appstore. Bascially, they're marketing pictures for customers. For IAP-enabled apps, we ask for a shot of the app showing purchaseable items (usually a menu).
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jane avatar image
Jane answered
Hi Heghine, I am trying to remove one IAP entry in my Amazon panel but it doesn't seem possible. Could you please let me know how to do that? Thanks!
10 |5000

Heghine Hakobyan avatar image
Heghine Hakobyan answered
Dear prisqui, I have never tried that, so I can't help you :(
10 |5000

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Hello Priscilla, We have answered your question in forum thread https://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=301. Hope that information helps you. Thanks
10 |5000

qtoppler avatar image
qtoppler answered
Can you clarify -- we need two icons, screenshots for the in-app purchase, and a 'purchase action' screenshot -- 1) Are you saying the screenshots for in-app purchase are shown alongside the screenshots for the app in the store? And this should show a menu of items that can be purchased? 2) Can we use the same screenshot for all in-app purchases? If we do, so will multiple copies of the same screenshot be shown in the store? 3) Where exactly is the 'purchase action' screenshot shown? Can you point out any examples?
10 |5000

Anshul@Amazon avatar image
Anshul@Amazon answered
The latest post in this thread (by @gtoppler) is a duplicate of thread https://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=406&tstart=0
10 |5000

aidigame avatar image
aidigame answered
Dear Steve, Will any of the above 4 pictures show up on the confirm dialog and thank you dialog in our app integrated with IAP function?Thanks in advance:-)
10 |5000

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi, The Small Icon and the Large Icon submitted with the IAP are used for the confirm and thank you dialog box. However the Screenshots and the Purchase action Screenshot are used for internal testing.
10 |5000