question

Mark Mainey avatar image
Mark Mainey asked

Upcoming Version (Approved)

Hi Guys I've received a mail from appdev this morning to say that my update has been approved and now ready to be downloaded and used by Amazon customers. However visiting the portal shows the Current Version (1.07) is still Live and the Upcoming Version (1.011) is shown approved. How do I make the upcoming version Live? Thanks
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Maineyak123, Thank you for posting. The latest version of your app has been approved and ingestion process has been started. The version would be available on the store for download while our ingestion process is completed which will take couple of hours more. Thank you.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mark Mainey avatar image
Mark Mainey answered
Thank you Sujoy - V.1011 has indeed been 'ingested' and is now live on the store. I was just concerned I had missed a "Make upcoming version Live" button. Thanks again.

Mark Mainey avatar image
Mark Mainey answered