question

Claudio S. avatar image
Claudio S. asked

[Adobe AIR] In App Purchase Extension doesn't trigger events

Hi, I'm an Adobe AIR developer, i'm trying to incorporate an in-App Purchase in my Android Applications. I downloaded the Air Extension from Amazon, i embedded it into my project, i set up the test environment (SDK tester and JSON file). I can purchase the test item but no events seem to be triggered except for "AmazonPurchaseEvent.SDK_AVAILABLE". I'm using Flash CS6 on MacOSX, i tried various versions of AIR. My code is really similar to the test code included with the SDK, i really can't understand what's wrong. Does somebody have the same problem? Thanks, Claudio
iap
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Claudio S. avatar image
Claudio S. answered
solved! I missed the correct additions to the manifest.xml, they're explained here: https://developer.amazon.com/sdk/in-app-purchasing/reference/google-to-iap.html Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi beyondsanity, its good to know that you solved your issue. Surely this will help other developers in the forum. Thank you.

fupagames avatar image
fupagames answered
I added the manifest info and still haven't been able to get it to respond to any events. The get user function also returns a blank. What version of AIR did you compile it as to get it working?