question

kodari avatar image
kodari asked

Restore In App Purchase Problem - Unity Plugin

hi, we are testing in app purchase for our upcoming game.the following problem we encounter, steps we followed:[Sandbox Mode] 1.purchase the IAP item. 2.delete the app 3.reinstall app 4.invoke the "initiateItemDataRequest" -> purchaseUpdatesRequestSuccessfulEvent -> all purchased Receipt received 5.again invoke the "initiateItemDataRequest" -> purchaseUpdatesRequestSuccessfulEvent -> No Receipt received we get the all already purchased item only for the first time of invoke the above function "initiateItemDataRequest". if again we call the "initiateItemDataRequest",no purchased information is received in callback function "purchaseUpdatesRequestSuccessfulEvent". the "purchaseUpdatesRequestSuccessfulEvent" returns nothing. regards, Vasanthan, Kodari Games, Chennai,india. [i][/i][i][/i][i][/i]
iap
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi Vasanthan, Can you provide us with some sample code with the flow you have mentioned so that we can look into the issue that you are facing? (PS : Please do not post the actual code of your app)
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.