question

tassine avatar image
tassine asked

problem in testing example about Consumable content

Hi everyone I have some problems intesting example about customers content, firsly, i have warining message in Manifest.xml under , "Exported receiver does not require permission". and when I test the project . it 's not show me this dialog https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/mobile-apps/devportal2/content/sdk/images/test-confirm-dp2.png . I'm working with windows8 OS and I don't know where It should resides .json file , and I don't find /mnt/sdcard/ folder . sorry for my bad english redaction , I'm french phone. Thinks
iap
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
HI Tassine, Thank you for your post. The warning means that anyone can call it, as it is public and does not require permission (a receiver can request a specific permission to be called). You can safely ignore this warning or you can remove this warning by adding android:exported="false" to the receiver tag. In order to get the IAP test working in the sandbox environment you need to do 2 things correctly. 1. Prepare amazon.sdktester.json with correct definition of IAP items and push it to /mnt/sdcard of your device/emulator 2. Install Amazon SDKTester Application on the same device. Please refer below link for guidance, https://developer.amazon.com/sdk/in-app-purchasing/documentation/adobe-training.html Though, above documentation is a part of IAP Adobe plugin docs. But the steps mentioned there should followed for all platforms. Hope this helps.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tassine avatar image
tassine answered
thank you very much Sir Sujoy@Amazon !!