question

markfromop avatar image
markfromop asked

Major Issue is Back: App Dissapears from Amazon App Store and Kindle Again

Had a post about this but it was deleted, I guess because it was resolved for about a day, but the same bug is back. An app listed as live in the distribution portal is not visible on the app store nor on the kindle fire devices. Something strange is happening. You guys should be more concerned about this with the Apple Developer Portal issues on going and Google Play Developer portal being down about 2 days ago (that might have been the redesign taking place). Ive made contact with the Contact Us support team once again but this falls on the weekend and this is a significant revenue loss for us, very unfortunate.
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Markfromop, We are sorry for the inconvenience. I have raised the issue again to the concern team with higher priority. I will get back to through the ContactUs case (id:105134941) after making sure the issue is resolved.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Markfromop, The issue has been resolved. Thanks.

markfromop avatar image
markfromop answered
Yes appears to be sorted out now for a few days. Thanks for the quick reply and actual input.