question

lekangba avatar image
lekangba asked

How long will it take to check the my application?

I hava uploaded my application,but it was under review for a long time,several days later, it became pause,why? how to know the reason. I'm confused
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Lekangba, Thank you for your post. We have already notified you about your app status on 17th May to your email address given for your vendor account in distribution portal. Please check your mail box. If you still have questions, please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with your app details and query for one to one communication since we may not want to discuss your app specific stuffs in open forum. In the response of the ContactUs case you are supposed to raise, one of our support engineer would help you shortly.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lekangba avatar image
lekangba answered
Thank you very much! It's my mistake that I didn't check my mail box in time, so I don't know why my application upload failed. So far I have seen the test mistake, I will change them to be correct.
10 |5000