question

utsav1 avatar image
utsav1 asked

Does amazon provide localized currency denomination?

Hi If I do a getPurchaseItemData request I get the details of the purchasable items. But the sdktester does not provide an option to set the locale. So i get the price in dollars. I wish to know if the amazon server provides localized converted currency or not. Regards
iap
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Utsav1, Thank you for posting. Your app and its in-app purchasable (IAP) items are set by default to be available internationally. They will be automatically submitted for sale in our international marketplaces when we launch Amazon Apps internationally. Amazon will automatically convert the base list price of your app or IAP item into a marketplace list price in the local currency. With these default settings, customers will see your app and IAP items in English, and your app and IAP items will be available automatically in all countries (and all future countries) where Amazon offers apps.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

utsav1 avatar image
utsav1 answered