question

Ariana G. Falerni avatar image
Ariana G. Falerni asked

IAP icons??

We are getting ready to submit our app, but the IAP submission requirements are very confusing to me. I have 50 IAPs so I want to make sure I get this right before doing all 50 incorrectly.. There is a mandatory submission of 4 images per each IAP, I know from searching these forums that the "Purchase action screenshot" is only used internally by Amazon and not shown to customers. But what about the small icon, large icon and screenshots? My IAPs are room background images that are landscape and not square, am I supposed to crop each one in two sizes and make it into icons? Where are these icons shown? Does the consumer ever see them? For the "screenshot" are these also shown to the customer? If so, where? It would be so useful if there was a help document somewhere that outlined where all these assets were used! Thank you.
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Ariana, Thank you for writing to us. Each in-app purchasing item requires its own set of assets in the Distribution Portal but the assets can be the same as the app’s or other assets. The icon is used in the in-app purchasing detail page and Thank You confirmation page. While the thumbnail is required, it is not customer-facing. All assets can be uploaded through the Distribution Portal.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.