question

Ann avatar image
Ann asked

Earnings report does not mention amazon.com sales figures

My earnings report for February 2013 does not mention any numbers for Amazon.com sales. Though sales report shows sales well over the threshold. European and Japan sales/earnings are displayed correctly. What's the matter with Amazon.com earnings report?
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Venkat@Amazon avatar image
Venkat@Amazon answered
Hi Ann, Thank you for your post. Since this is an account/app specific issue, please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with your queries on reporting and one of our support engineer will look into your issue.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

empacted avatar image
empacted answered
Hi I am researching report functionalities on a couple of platforms to see what the best place to upload games/applications that our company develops is. It sounds like the report shows sales from applications on mobile devices and amazon.com. Could you please confirm if the report includes sales from devices and Amazon.com? I would appreciate your reply in advance.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Empacted, The reports of course include the sales of apps from devices and Amazon.com.