question

jkhokhar avatar image
jkhokhar asked

AmazonSDKTester: Error getting item data - Unity Plugin

Hi, I'm testing InApps in my Unity Game. When I press the buy button log shows up on Kindle Fire saying.. E/AmazonSDKTester(6087): Error getting item data for 341e480a-75ab-4e3c-acc1-ea131d898652 and inapp purchase fails. I've tried following steps from StackOverFlow [i] Here's how I got the In App purchases to work on Kindle Fire (after several hrs of struggle...) adb install AmazonSDKTester.apk (Install SDKTester on Kindle Fire) Create a file amazon.sdktester.json in the SDCARD directory (The connected KF shows up as SDCARD in Finder on ur Mac) Contents of amazon.sdktester.json - { "com.yourcompany.yourpkgname.200_coins" : { "itemType": "CONSUMABLE", "price": 0.99, "title": "200 COINS", "description": "2 COINS", "smallIconUrl": " http://www.yourcompany.com/icon.png" } } Press the power button on KF & press "Disconnect" button - Now KF is no longer a mounted drive on ur Mac. Run the AmazonSDKTester app on KF. Run your app from Eclipse. Make sure the package name in the JSON matches the In App Item package name on Amazon's website & in the PurchasingManager.initiatePurchaseRequest("com.yourcompany.yourpkgname.200_coins"); Now you should see the In App interstitials showing up. Still doesn't work - Force Close both ur app & AmazonSDKTester on KF; Hard Reset KF ; Restart Eclipse & Restart from Step 1 [/i] Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in Advance.
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Bipin@Amazon avatar image
Bipin@Amazon answered
AmazonSDKTester will return "Error getting item data" when there is a SKU mismatch. Can you check if the sku in initiatePurchaseRequest and the sku in the json file are identical.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.