question

gvserv avatar image
gvserv asked

IAP working perfectly on Test environment but not on live environment

Hi , I have implement IAP on my application and tested it on amazon test environment perfectly. Now i want to test it on live environment. For that i have submitted one application on amazon store added inApp item entitlement with unique sku. this sku - i am using in my application and wanted to purchase that item. i am getting Sandbox true . while i am testing on live environment. should i need to do any thing else in application settings or in interface side?
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Gayatri, I think you have misunderstood the difference between IAP sandbox and live environment. If your IAP items are live also you are not supposed to test those in the app which is not submitted in the portal. All you should do is to test all the items keeping them in json file and using SDK tester before you submit. Once the testing is done, you should submit all the IAP items first so that they can go live. Meanwhile you would submit the app in the portal. The binary we test and goes live, that points to the live IAP items. So sandbox would always return true in the app you test before submit. But it would be turned to false in the apk we test during review and the one goes live. Please refer below documentation for better understanding. https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/earn/in-app-purchasing/docs/testing-iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.