question

thetallest77 avatar image
thetallest77 asked

Submissions have been failing due to IAP errors, working fine for us

We've submitted a handful of games over the past couple of months, and a large percentage of them have been failing due to IAP errors. Sometimes purchasing IAP causes the game to crash, other times the purchase goes through but the product is not allotted to the game. We've been scratching our heads over here because we never encounter any errors when testing purchases. We're using the SDK Tester app and the JSON file is always in the root of the device. On top of that, we've been seeing some inconsistent behavior from Amazon on a couple of these titles. In one instance, our initial submission failed, then the next day we got an email saying that IAP was working fine. The day after that, another message saying it wasn't. Just this week we submitted a title that failed due to IAP, then the next day we got another email saying that the title had passed testing. It's very strange and makes me wonder if they're working out some kinks over there or maybe they have some new testers that don't really know what they're doing. In any case, I want to make sure that the SDK Tester/ JSON configuration we're using is the right one, so if anyone has any additional suggestions, I'd love to hear them.
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

JPritz22@Amazon avatar image
JPritz22@Amazon answered
This thread has been locked because it refers to an individual vendor account or app status. Please see the announcement at https://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/ann.jspa?annID=4.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.