question

neverlucid avatar image
neverlucid asked

Is there a way for users to easily share their personl info via IAP?

I'm implementing Amazon IAP in my app to sell subscriptions for digital content. As an added benefit to the customer, I want anyone who paid me via IAP to be able to access his/her subscription from outside of the Amazon Adroid app (e.g., They can use a regular Web browser on a desktop computer to login and access subscriber content.). To do that, I need the minimal information required to create an account, which is name and email address. My app would make a call to my server in order to create the subscriber's user account. Do I need to force customers to explicitly enter their name and email address, or is there a way they can easily share that info with my app?
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi, Using IAP SDK you can not get any user specific information. Though I would recommend you to use Login With Amazon SDK to identify the user. It does support Android and web both. Please go through below documentation for detail https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/engage/login-with-amazon/login-with-amazon Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.