question

tyoonpoker avatar image
tyoonpoker asked

AmazonIAP.initiateItemDataRequest does not trigger events

I used your SDK unity plugin to call AmazonIAP.initiateItemDataRequest, it does not trigger these 2 events:AmazonIAPManager.itemDataRequestFinishedEvent,AmazonIAPManager.itemDataRequestFailedEvent, I want to where I went wrong with this. Looking forward to your explanation.
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Do you have ResponseReceiver declared in manifest?
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tyoonpoker avatar image
tyoonpoker answered
Yes,I have done it
10 |5000

DougM@Amazon avatar image
DougM@Amazon answered
Hello tyoonpoker , So just to walk through what you are doing with our In-App Purchasing Unity3d plugin. This plugin only supports v1 of our In-App Purchasing API. This means that in order to get a callback to exercise with your game, you will need to use the SDK Tester on your device. As we describe in https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/earn/in-app-purchasing/docs/testing-iap . Also, please make sure that the AmazonIAPManager is in the scenes of your game in which you are trying to implement In-App Purchases, because that will be required to drive the callbacks that you are attempting to trigger when items are received in game.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Theis thread is moved to IAP V1 -> implementation forum.
10 |5000

tyoonpoker avatar image
tyoonpoker answered
where should I place sdk tester and json file? I was using kindle and there's no sd card in there. another problem is our app cannot load successfully upon opening, in this case, can we still test the app? the app stuck in the loading screen. I read the instruction and sdk testing is not 100% necessary in submitting the app, isn't that right?
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Tyoonpoker, Of course there is sd card in all Kindle tablets and that's internal. One way to push the json file into the sdcard is through adb push command adb push /path/to/amazon.sdktester.json /mnt/sdcard/amazon.sdktester.json You should be able to test IAP integration in your app in sandbox mode with out submitting the apk. Please go through below documentation https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/earn/in-app-purchasing/docs/testing-iap
10 |5000