question

dalex avatar image
dalex asked

Subscription works from SDK but not in Live Test

Our app offers subscriptions and entitlements. The app was not yet published, but is submitted for live testing. We have three testers, me included. Ententilement testing works fine. Subscription works fine as long I run the app from SDK (it returns the correct purchase date). If I remove the app and download the app as tester from the live test platform it obviously doesn't return the purchase date and the app behaves as if no subscription exists. Also the other live testers experience this problem.
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Amelia@Amazon avatar image
Amelia@Amazon answered
Hello dalex, As of now onPurchaseUpdatesResponse is not returning unfulfilled receipts in the Live App Testing environment. This is a bug and our team is actively working on and a fix should roll out soon. We apologize for the inconvenience and time you have spent trying to resolve this. If you need immediate solution please reach us through ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html ) with app details. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.