question

timothyzhang avatar image
timothyzhang asked

How to set the environment to production for IAPv2?

the log says: [i]07-27 17:02:49.844: D/d(32115): In App Purchasing SDK - Sandbox Mode: PurchasingListener registered: com.xxx.xxx.amazon.AmazonPurchasingListener@42fb39a8[/i] and [i]PurchasingService.IS_SANDBOX_MODE[/i] is a constant and it should always be true?
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

timothyzhang avatar image
timothyzhang answered
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
For a bit more information, you normally shouldn't need to worry about the sandbox mode for IAP. Sandbox mode will be enabled whenever the app is not live or a live app test, and downloaded from the Amazon appstore. This includes sideloading, so when you test your app locally it will be in sandbox mode. This means you can test it locally using the Amazon App Tester and a local JSON file. For more information on how to use App Tester and general advice on testing IAP 2.0, please see the following page: https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/earn/in-app-purchasing/docs-v2/testing-iap-2.0 Thanks, Nick
10 |5000