question

pcyanide avatar image
pcyanide asked

Basic questions about testing and submitting In-App items

This is the first time am dealing with Amazon In-App items. Sorry, if the following questions appear to obvious: - Should I submit an item before I can start testing it? - After I submit an item, will I get some limitations in editing it ? (For example, no longer be able to change SKU, or change price, or change it from free to non-free). - If the apk is not submitted (but the item is), with the transactions actually take place?
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

WangChao@Amazon avatar image
WangChao@Amazon answered
Hello, Please check the answers: - Should I submit an item before I can start testing it? Yes. Please check https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/earn/in-app-purchasing/docs-v2/testing-iap-2.0 fro more information. - After I submit an item, will I get some limitations in editing it ? (For example, no longer be able to change SKU, or change price, or change it from free to non-free). The only thing you would not be able to edit is the Type of IAP items. - If the apk is not submitted (but the item is), with the transactions actually take place? No.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.