question

Thomas avatar image
Thomas asked

Refund all users

I'm having the same issue that many others on this forum seems to have: The IAP verifications works with the App Tester and on my device (purchases with IAP v2, checked with v2) but all my users have issues with the verifications (purchased in IAP v1 and now the verifications is done by the IAP v2 API). As it is impossible to test or debug this here on Amazon (the app only runs in sandbox mode if I create the debug version of my app or if I sent the apk files to my users), I'd like to refund all purchases here on Amazon and ask my users to buy the app again on the Google Play Store, where the IAP API works as expected and debugging is much easier. Unfortunately, the Amazon developer console is so confusing that I have no idea on how to refund purchases. Also, I'd like to unpublish the app on Amazon, to prevent more users downloading it here. But what happens to the users, who already bought it here? Are they able to still install it from the Amazon Appstore?
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

SanyuK avatar image
SanyuK answered
Could you please provide more information on the issue you are seeing wrt verifying IAP v1 purchases using the IAP v2 API. For more information on app management - please login to the developer portal and file a contact us request ( https://developer.amazon.com/public/support/contact/contact-us) for more assistance.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.