question

pcyanide avatar image
pcyanide asked

Get rid of Sandbox mode

I published by application (it is shown as Live) and stopped the Live Test. However InApp Purchase library still runs in Sandbox mode. How to make it running in live mode.
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pcyanide avatar image
pcyanide answered
Since nobody has answered the question, I again need to become a volunteer detective :) This is probably the "culprit" in In-App code (in com.amazon.device.iap.internal.e.a() ) private volatile boolean sandbox; ................. try { getClassLoader().loadClass("com.amazon.android.Kiwi"); sandbox = false; } catch(Throwable throwable) { sandbox = true; } Class "com.amazon.android.Kiwi" is probably one of extension classes, added to the package after submission. In other words, the application downloaded from Amazon Playstore, run purchasing live, otherwise (even during App Testing with amazon) it runs in sandbox mode. The only way to run unpublished application is live mode, I can think of, is preventing Amazon from signing the package. In this case you will get an extended package before it is actually published, so you can test it live. Please, correct me, if I am wrong. null
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

DougM@Amazon avatar image
DougM@Amazon answered
Hello, The current only method of running your app as though it is in a live in-app purchasing environment is to submit your app to the Mobile Application Distribution Portal as a Live App Test, and invite users that do not have the SDK Tester installed on device in order to ensure that you have your test running from live. Aside from that, the only other way for your app to not run in sandbox mode is to be put through our publishing process.
10 |5000

pcyanide avatar image
pcyanide answered
If I am a registered tester, how can I download an app submitted for Live Testing?
10 |5000

DougM@Amazon avatar image
DougM@Amazon answered
Hello pcyanide , If you have successfully gone through the one-time link that came from the Live App Testing service then your app will be available for you to download via the Digital Locker service that populates the apps for the Amazon Appstore client for the devices you have specified the live app test to be compatible with. So, you should be able to go to your cloud apps and be able to install it onto your device.
10 |5000