question

Martins Latkovskis avatar image
Martins Latkovskis asked

restart/crash after clicking Cancel

I am using Unity 4.6.2 with latest Amazon store plugin, and i am encountering following problem: clicking [i]Cancel[/i] button on purchase popup forces app to restart, but clicking on [i]Get Item[/i] and then [i]Close[/i] works fine. There is nothing in logcat indicating a problem. The last thing logged before restart is "AmazonIapV2UnityAndroid: eventReceived" printed from AmazonLogging.cs
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Ross@Amazon avatar image
Ross@Amazon answered
Our SDK team was unable to reproduce this issue and have not seen this problem before. Could you please provide the following information for further investigation: 1) What device are you using. Are you able to reproduce the issue on a different device type? 2) Is the app Live and is this impacting customers? 3) If the application is crashing then a stack trace should be present. Are you certain that the application is crashing? 4) Could you please step through the code with a debugger and verify that the problem is with the Amazon Mobile App SDK? Feel free to respond to this thread or email through Contact Us ( https://developer.amazon.com/public/support/contact/contact-us).
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.