question

Pankaj avatar image
Pankaj asked

No callback after subscription payment IAP 2.0

Hello Guys, Recently I launched an app update but I'm getting a weird issue where I'm not getting any callback in purchase listener. I haven't changed anything related to IAP in this release, still I'm having this issue. After successful purchase when user taps on close to close the payment dialog, nothing happens. I'm not sure whether its an case of no callback or something else, I'm still trying to debug the exact issue with a production debug enabled build. I can see the purchase flow in live environment looks new with 1-Click payment and new dialog. Is this causing this issue? Need help
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
Hi, There shouldn't be any changes due to a new dialog, you should still be getting a callback once the user has done the dialog. Do you still get the receipts even if the callback isn't there? Otherwise, it could indicate an error with the entire purchase flow rather than just the callback itself. Thanks, Nick
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.