question

Chris Bassolino avatar image
Chris Bassolino asked

get available IAP items with SKUs

I'm using the javascript api (amzn_wa.IAP) for IAP on AFTV. Is it possible to get a list of IAP items that are available via the api? For example, for testing I have a json file that lists various subscription and entitlement items, and I want to list those via the javascript api during runtime of my application. This way a user can add a new IAP item from your website and it will show up in the AFTV app without having to resubmit. I have found that amzn_wa.IAP._amazonClient._items will return those items, but I'm somewhat hesitant to rely on "private" methods like that. Thanks.
iap
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

WangChao@Amazon avatar image
WangChao@Amazon answered
Hello, AmazonServices.IAP.getItemData(skus) is the right API used to retrieve your IAP Item data about a set of SKUs. So considering your requirement, I'd recommend to store your SKUs in your web server, then get them and check their availabilities. Please check https://developer.amazon.com/public/solutions/platforms/webapps/docs/understanding.html for more information on Amazon In-App Purchasing for JavaScript API. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.